Intellectual property law is designed to protect your bright idea for an invention culminating in a new product or it could be a trademark or logo which helps distinguish you from others.
Assistance is available here on all aspects of intellectual property law including:
- Completing trade mark and design applications
- Establishing copyright
- Taking action against infringement of your rights
- Branding and designs
- Licensing, buying or selling of intellectual property rights including software agreements
- Patents – acting as intermediary between you and your patent agents
- Litigation – enforcing intellectual property rights or defending businesses accused of infringing the intellectual property rights of others.
We are available to discuss your intellectual property rights and determine the most effective way to protect them.